flipinitin_2011 "EBAY"

flipinitin_2011 is the ebay name. i`ll have a link below of what i won and didnt get. i didnt get the tracking i was told i would get nor the fenders so a depute was opened. i`m not sure if this guy is on here but if so i want my money you fuck and i will get it. if ebay or paypall dont help i have your info. authorities will be called. its gunna be a shame if your some kid and your Mom takes the fall.

REBECCA T******N

bismarck, AR 71929 United States

My EBAY link

any pics of her? :rolleyes:

good luck man

last guy that screwed me on ebay, lets just say karma caught up to him.. sold me some chainsaw parts that didnt fit, he happened to have a bunch of other auctions selling imitation stihl parts, but was using stihls name on his ads, my friend got one of his cheap imitation aftermarket mufflers that he called a stihl part... i sent stihl an email, got a response and said theyd look into it. 2 weeks later, all his imitation stihl mufflers were removed from ebay, along with any other ad that he used their name on.. LOL, serves him right for being tough ! karmas a cunt

Believe it or not i actually got my fenders today. i also got my tracking number today also. i may have gottin a little psycho over it but wtf man. why message me a tracking number the same day it arrives? flipinitin is a stand up chick. i honestly thought i was getting fucked and wanted to pass on the name.