2002 Banshee For Sale $2400.00

I have a 2002 Banshee for sale. This is all stock, except for the Parking Brake has been removed. Everything is perfect, except for the front fenders have been cut and I broke the light switch loading it in my truck. The lights in in the 'On' position. Nerf Bars and complete set of sand tires, on the rims (front and back, these rims were used when I bought them). I am converting over to a KTM 300 dirt bike and only rode the banshee 6 times in the last 2 years. It has the original pistons and full compression in both cylindars. I always run 32:1 Full Synthetic Oil with 92 gas. Bike starts on first kick everytime. I am having trouble uploading pics because they are too large. I am asking $2400 for the quad and the sand tires/rims. It is located in Michigan. bkent@telemarkcorp.com for any questions. Thanks.

I have a 2002 Banshee for sale. This is all stock, except for the Parking Brake has been removed. Everything is perfect, except for the front fenders have been cut and I broke the light switch loading it in my truck. The lights in in the 'On' position. Nerf Bars and complete set of sand tires, on the rims (front and back, these rims were used when I bought them). I am converting over to a KTM 300 dirt bike and only rode the banshee 6 times in the last 2 years. It has the original pistons and full compression in both cylindars. I always run 32:1 Full Synthetic Oil with 92 gas. Bike starts on first kick everytime. I am having trouble uploading pics because they are too large. I am asking $2400 for the quad and the sand tires/rims. It is located in Michigan. bkent@telemarkcorp.com for any questions. Thanks.

email pics to carlcidotiz@yahoo.com

• 5 weeks later...