can i remove these wires?

so i started to tear down my banshee last night and found two wires that werent connected to anything on the bottom of what i think is throttle bodies? they are the what my throttle cable hooks into to open up the carbs. one of the plugh is disconnected and zip tied up and the other had the zip tie break and ended up melting the plug on my pipe. if spomebody could let me know what these are and what i can do with them id appreciate it. i can take a pic of it and email it to you if that helps too

yea you can cut them off they are for TORS. Just make shure the to unplug the little bow under the tank on the left side. witch is already done im shure.

okay thanks man... i dont wanna sound dumb im new to banshees but what exactly is TORS i see it all the time and have no clue what it is.

Throttle over ride system. It is supposed to be a safety feature, cuts engine off if u let off throttle but carb slides stay open. Its a hassle to deal with the carb tops while jetting. My bikes pretty new so I never had issues. But some of the guys with older bikes have problems with them killing engine at incorrect time. So.. Im in process of removing mine, but ran in to an issue from drilling out the carb for idle screw. Have a thread about it.

But yes, u can unhook them, sounds like its alread been done, just not finished off nicely.

Throttle over ride system. It is supposed to be a safety feature, cuts engine off if u let off throttle but carb slides stay open. Its a hassle to deal with the carb tops while jetting. My bikes pretty new so I never had issues. But some of the guys with older bikes have problems with them killing engine at incorrect time. So.. Im in process of removing mine, but ran in to an issue from drilling out the carb for idle screw. Have a thread about it.

But yes, u can unhook them, sounds like its alread been done, just not finished off nicely.

okay thanks man