Nascar in las vegas 2011

Duneman101

So i am kinda a closet Nascar fan, went down to the races last weekend at the las vegas motor speed way. sorry the pics suck they mostly came from my cell phone camera. For those of you that think Nascar is lame you are sorta right, but not all the way. going to a live race is a lot of fun, there are a lot of really fun people there, tons of super skanky women all over the place. lots of beer and booze. and hearing and feeling the cars fly by is awesome.

my wife and i enjoying the sunshine, behind us is the dodge burnout drift track, we got to ride in a 2011 dodge on a drift track, it was a lot of fun the drivers were pretty cool guys too.

Image03042011102706.jpg

qualifying on friday

Image03042011134410.jpg

Image03052011112021.jpg

some dirtbikes doing a backflips outside the stadium... ALL of them were 2 stroke, it was nice to see and hear and smell that.

Image03062011091729.jpg

the big race on sunday, it was a lot of fun and i won some money. I put money on Kyle Busch who i thought would win, he ended up catching fire and got a DNF, but i also put money on my wifes driver Carl Edwards because i thought she'd like it, he won, so it was good for me too.

Image03062011121816.jpg

also went to the Mob Experience at the tropicana and got to meet Robert DeNiro. actually it wasn't really him, but the guy was really close.

imagejpeg_3-1.jpg

Sweet man i always wanted to see a race live. Nice pics got any more you will share of your lady?:dance:

Where did you stay? I hope you went to Hooters for 1.50$ Bud and Bud-lights

I did have some actually from this trip, but she deleted them, she's a frickin tease like that. lets me take pics, but probably intended on deleting them all from the get go.

I work for Marriott so i just stayed at the Sprighill suites by the convention center, it's a nice hotel and i only paid 30 a night with free breakfast. i didn't get to hit hooters for the 1.50 buds, but the frontier and riviera have the same deal if you go to the right place, i wanted to go see a mud wrestling show at the frontier but couldn't find it, i guess it's gone, so i went to little darlings, they were waiving the cover if you showed your nascar ticket. that place was crazy busy and if you didn't look like you were drunk before you walked in the girls weren't real friendly, didn't bother me much though saved me a ton of money.