CGR FMX AND ETERNITY FMX ARE GONNA BE IN UPCOMING MOVIE! NO LIE!

This is no joke guys! How is this for exposure?!! Skies the limit guys!!

We just talked to film maker, JOHNNO ZEE, AKA COUNT ZEE, and he wants us in his up coming movie DYSTOPIA 2013. We will start shooting in two weeks at the SPRINGFIELD UNDERGROUND. Its a huge undergrond cave thats as big as a football field! We will set up our ramp and landing in the middle! and on the credits of the movie will be our companies name and all our sponsors names. Talk about advertisement!! and we will be showing sponsors names via, logos, stickers, banners, clothing and products in the movie! Told you guys i am no joke and am very serious about what i do. Mind you, they called us , we knew nothing of this until he called. At first we thought it was a joke. but no joke. He had heard about me doing fmx on a banshee and contacted us immediately....

This is from their web site that you can go to and see for your self.

Dystopia: 2013 update..

We had a successful team challenge on Feb, 19. Video from the event will be posted here soon.

Principle actors and key crew members will have the script this week. Others will see it at a later time. All will be contacted in regard to production times/places ASAP.

Here are the cast and crew lists as per Feb 20, 2011 for the production of Dystopia: 2013, the movie:

CREW:

Writer, producer, director: Johnno Zee

DP: Vincent Bearden

1st AC: Andy Abshier

AD: Tina Bowen

Script Supervisor: Lynn Kempen

Makeup: TBA

Hair: TBA

Sound: Nelson Flowers Jim Daniels

Grip: Ty Fancher Cory Dickenson Jarreth Hunt Kaleb Hunt

Production Designer/Fabrications: Kat Trussler

PD assist: Grant Warren

Key PA: Macy Elizabeth Darla Reynolds

PRINCIPLE CAST:

"David" - Rob Dean

"Nick" - Derral Reynolds

"Peter" - Steve Arvig

"Samantha" - Kristin Mothersbaugh

SECONDARY CAST:

"David's Wife" - Lorna Cassil

"Office Lady" - Elaine Jenkins

"Biker Boss" - Adam Gregory

"Biker" - Pat Kempen

"Biker Babe" - Lynn Kempen

"Biker Babe" - Regina Gregory

"Biker Babe" - Macy Elizabeth

"Biker Babe" - Darla Reynolds

"Biker Babe" - Jennifer Eiffert

"Prisoner" - Kaleb Hunt

"Prisoner" - Jarreth Hunt

"Prisoner" - Erik A. Williams

"Prison Gaurd" - Johnno Zee

"Elite Gaurd" - Kenny Kalinowski

Zomular Media Group LLC has announced that casting and crew opportunities are open for this project and that anyone, regardless of age or experience level is welcome to apply. All interested persons are encouraged to email resume/info, photo, and a link to YouTube performance or send materials to ZMG LLC c/o Count Zee Pob 1636, Springfield, MO 65801 for consideration. We are seeking secondary and extras as well as additional crew members. We also need persons with motorcycles and motorcycle riding experience, stunt drivers and any old cars that we can explode for our movie.

Shooting is planned for a period between March and May 2011 during long Saturdays. Payment will be deferred (pending distribution or sale) and in the form of food, swag and other goodies.

The movie project is best described as a cerebral apocalypse film with action, rather than an action film with philosophy thrown in. You might think 28 Days Later meets The Road Warrior. And then some.

New York City award winning filmmaker, Count Zee (Redneck Carnage, Zombie Hunger, Momo, The Johnno Show, Paranorm and the Vignette Project series) will take on new ground with this project, his first feature drama narrative.

For additional information: zomular@gmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/2013movie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no joke guys! How is this for exposure?!! Skies the limit guys!!

We just talked to film maker, JOHNNO ZEE, AKA COUNT ZEE, and he wants us in his up coming movie DYSTOPIA 2013. We will start shooting in two weeks at the SPRINGFIELD UNDERGROUND. Its a huge undergrond cave thats as big as a football field! We will set up our ramp and landing in the middle! and on the credits of the movie will be our companies name and all our sponsors names. Talk about advertisement!! and we will be showing sponsors names via, logos, stickers, banners, clothing and products in the movie! Told you guys i am no joke and am very serious about what i do. Mind you, they called us , we knew nothing of this until he called. At first we thought it was a joke. but no joke. He had heard about me doing fmx on a banshee and contacted us immediately....

This is from their web site that you can go to and see for your self.

Dystopia: 2013 update..

We had a successful team challenge on Feb, 19. Video from the event will be posted here soon.

Principle actors and key crew members will have the script this week. Others will see it at a later time. All will be contacted in regard to production times/places ASAP.

Here are the cast and crew lists as per Feb 20, 2011 for the production of Dystopia: 2013, the movie:

CREW:

Writer, producer, director: Johnno Zee

DP: Vincent Bearden

1st AC: Andy Abshier

AD: Tina Bowen

Script Supervisor: Lynn Kempen

Makeup: TBA

Hair: TBA

Sound: Nelson Flowers Jim Daniels

Grip: Ty Fancher Cory Dickenson Jarreth Hunt Kaleb Hunt

Production Designer/Fabrications: Kat Trussler

PD assist: Grant Warren

Key PA: Macy Elizabeth Darla Reynolds

PRINCIPLE CAST:

"David" - Rob Dean

"Nick" - Derral Reynolds

"Peter" - Steve Arvig

"Samantha" - Kristin Mothersbaugh

SECONDARY CAST:

"David's Wife" - Lorna Cassil

"Office Lady" - Elaine Jenkins

"Biker Boss" - Adam Gregory

"Biker" - Pat Kempen

"Biker Babe" - Lynn Kempen

"Biker Babe" - Regina Gregory

"Biker Babe" - Macy Elizabeth

"Biker Babe" - Darla Reynolds

"Biker Babe" - Jennifer Eiffert

"Prisoner" - Kaleb Hunt

"Prisoner" - Jarreth Hunt

"Prisoner" - Erik A. Williams

"Prison Gaurd" - Johnno Zee

"Elite Gaurd" - Kenny Kalinowski

Zomular Media Group LLC has announced that casting and crew opportunities are open for this project and that anyone, regardless of age or experience level is welcome to apply. All interested persons are encouraged to email resume/info, photo, and a link to YouTube performance or send materials to ZMG LLC c/o Count Zee Pob 1636, Springfield, MO 65801 for consideration. We are seeking secondary and extras as well as additional crew members. We also need persons with motorcycles and motorcycle riding experience, stunt drivers and any old cars that we can explode for our movie.

Shooting is planned for a period between March and May 2011 during long Saturdays. Payment will be deferred (pending distribution or sale) and in the form of food, swag and other goodies.

The movie project is best described as a cerebral apocalypse film with action, rather than an action film with philosophy thrown in. You might think 28 Days Later meets The Road Warrior. And then some.

New York City award winning filmmaker, Count Zee (Redneck Carnage, Zombie Hunger, Momo, The Johnno Show, Paranorm and the Vignette Project series) will take on new ground with this project, his first feature drama narrative.

For additional information: zomular@gmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/2013movie

neat

sounds like the director /writer/producer or whatever is taking himself a bit too seriously though

I was referring more to the fact that they are deferring payment of "food, swag, and other goodies"... So like, when the "film" is done, do they ship you a box of twinkies or something?

That means durring shooting they will supply you with this. payment for being in the movie will depend on the movies success when it comes out.

Its not all about the money either. its about exposure for us and doing what we love to do. If we get paid good for this then thats just a bonus for us. if not, no biggy. We are in a movie and thats exposure for us and doing what we love to do.

It seems like every time i post something i get bashed about it. im not a mean person people and i am true to what i say. ive proven that. If you get your kicks off pokin and prodding at me then thats fine.

Do what makes you happy. I just thought i would post this on here because is cool and its part of my schedule and upcoming events.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gL9mj-YHsZ0

Is this you man? sick shit, whats your setup, suspension and motor wise? :headbang:

Thank you pat. im glad you like it. yes it is me. motor is 20 over, shaved head .030. tranny gearing for fmx. fmf gnarlys. stock rear shock and evo and yfz 450 front shocks. gusseted frame. +2 front armadillo a-arms. +4 g-force rear axle. 40:1 mix with race gas. v-force 3 reeds and cages. moded stock carbs 310 jets. and a flame thrower in back.

That means durring shooting they will supply you with this. payment for being in the movie will depend on the movies success when it comes out.

Its not all about the money either. its about exposure for us and doing what we love to do. If we get paid good for this then thats just a bonus for us. if not, no biggy. We are in a movie and thats exposure for us and doing what we love to do.

It seems like every time i post something i get bashed about it. im not a mean person people and i am true to what i say. ive proven that. If you get your kicks off pokin and prodding at me then thats fine.

Do what makes you happy. I just thought i would post this on here because is cool and its part of my schedule and upcoming events.

no man we are behind you it's cool..... i think it's the whole "look at me" " i told you so" act that will be cause you to catch slack. ok so you got some sponsorship and you're going to be in a low budget film. for just starting off that awesome man it really is, but here is the problem.

heard of H-bomb films? huevos 1-xx?

heard of nuclear cowboys?

and the other hundreds of films/riders that have been doing this for ever?

you won't be doing anything for the industry that hasn't already been done. hell i think i seen most of your tricks in the original huevo's video. again i am not taking a stab at you, or trying to discourage you one bit. i wish i was still young enough to do anything other than drag, but my point still stands.

you will catch shit from guys on this board for arrogance and if you are not prepared for critics than you might want to stay clear of movies......

youre not suckin the right dicks around here ! or youre just being too sensitive, probably a combo of both, dont let it bother you

LOL thanks bro. ill leave the dick sucking to logato since he wants to have babies with other men lol :rotflmao:Its a joke man. dont take it seriusly! lol

snapback.pngMattSCESC, on 07 March 2011 - 02:06 AM, said:

Not my words, lol, but close enough I suppose.

Hahahaha. Don't lie. Remember when you said I was cute and that you wanted to have my babies?

Thank you pat. im glad you like it. yes it is me. motor is 20 over, shaved head .030. tranny gearing for fmx. fmf gnarlys. stock rear shock and evo and yfz 450 front shocks. gusseted frame. +2 front armadillo a-arms. +4 g-force rear axle. 40:1 mix with race gas. v-force 3 reeds and cages. moded stock carbs 310 jets. and a flame thrower in back.

Nice, that seems like it would have some real low end and mid range compared to stock, and im also running yfz 450 front shocks, but mine are on yfz450 a arms. how do you like the g force rear axle? i was thinking about getting one but hesitated at the low price and was wondering if the quality is okay.

I honestly think what you do is bad ass bro and I know JD is pumped about having his company's name on your quad. About the poking and prodding, I think the problem lies in the fact that with every post you are trying to reaffirm your value as a sponsored rider. Certainly post updates as to what's going on with your career and events, that is what is going to gain notoriety for you on this site and others. This is one of, if not THE best ATV site on the net and is full of knowledge and some VERY talented riders, but you are the only Freestyle rider I've seen on here, that in its self is going to gain support. I'm definitely not trying to bash you brother, like I said I admire what you can do on that shee. I'm sure the sponsorship will come once the companies here see the progression of your success, for now I would just say become a part of the HQ and good things will come.