bigger mains or bigger problems

i have stock carbs, aggressive porting, fmf reeds, bored .20, timing advance 4 deg,k&n no lid and t-6(i know) well i have 350 mains and 27.5 pilots and shee is lean is that possible,i just put all new seals in her .at some point i know I'm going to need bigger carbs,but whats the biggest main jet that performs in a stock carb?

i have stock carbs, aggressive porting, fmf reeds, bored .20, timing advance 4 deg,k&n no lid and t-6(i know) well i have 350 mains and 27.5 pilots and shee is lean is that possible,i just put all new seals in her .at some point i know I'm going to need bigger carbs,but whats the biggest main jet that performs in a stock carb?

Have you done a plug chop?

Checked for an air leak?

Whats your elevation?

I run stock carbs on my Wildcard Racing Aggressive Dune Port and CPI's with no issues at all. Yeah bigger carbs always help but, I've heard stock carbs will run well up too 65-70HP.

-Zach

i have personally ran up to 450 mains in stock carbs,I would personally pressure test it so your not chasing your tail,Every motor is diffrent dont forget that.What does an aggressive port job consist of.Call whoever did your motor and find out durations of exhaust and transfers