looking for some long travel a arms

Are you the moderator ? Like I tell my kids. Worry about your self..

I got an awesome idea! Longrod, take a couple minutes out of your busy riding schedule and read the forum rules and post stuff in the correct sections. Also, you should take a lil more time outta ur busy riding schedule and SEARCH for easy to find parts or if you're feeling kinda froggy, call a sponsor and order parts instead of starting a thread for someone to post a link about where to find pod filters. You seem like a very very busy guy with your riding and cat naps throughout the day, but it doesnt take very long to search or read the forum rules on where to post specific items. Dont get all keyboard tuffguy on me or anything either.

I got an awesome idea! Longrod, take a couple minutes out of your busy riding schedule and read the forum rules and post stuff in the correct sections. Also, you should take a lil more time outta ur busy riding schedule and SEARCH for easy to find parts or if you're feeling kinda froggy, call a sponsor and order parts instead of starting a thread for someone to post a link about where to find pod filters. You seem like a very very busy guy with your riding and cat naps throughout the day, but it doesnt take very long to search or read the forum rules on where to post specific items. Dont get all keyboard tuffguy on me or anything either.

I got an even better idea. If you don't like my post don't read it.. realy do some of you people not have inteligent knowledge to give I. Post so search out post that u can try to be a smart ass on.. I don't buy from most these sponsors for a reason. And if I want to be a lazy ass and ask someone else for a link. I will. So sit at your computer and keep bashing your head against the wall because that post got me a sweet deal on a long travel set up. Just like I asked for.

Edited by LONGROD

I got an even better idea. If you don't like my post don't read it.. realy do some of you people not have inteligent knowledge to give I. Post so search out post that u can try to be a smart ass on.. I don't buy from most these sponsors for a reason. And if I want to be a lazy ass and ask someone else for a link. I will. So sit at your computer and keep bashing your head against the wall because that post got me a sweet deal on a long travel set up. Just like I asked for.

Why be a dick to everyone? You posted a topic as of 3-08-11 stating you have yet to pull the trigger on some arms so there must have been no "sweet deal". Then you also state that you don't buy from our sponsors for a reason (they must not be good???) and then you're looking into Fireball racing and Stellar? Maybe I'm just irritated tonight, but you're coming off as a real fuck head. When members make comments regaurding newbs to lazy to search for a topic that has been covered 1000 times, they're talking about guys like you. Since you have quite a sour attitude, you'll most likely get smart-ass responses from members in future topics.

You posted looking for in the for sale section and have poor grammar. Fuckin BAN!!:shootself:

x2.lets put periods in the middle if sentences,awesome.i couldnt barely put that babble together.rules dont apply to noobs i guess.also,really and intelligent have 2 l's if we should be so smart .

LOL!! Dont worry fellas, this idiot wont last long on here because ill do a search for all of his posts every morning and then ill proceed to absolutley F em all up. Longrod, bottom line is you're lazy and a fuckin idiot. Those two traits are not good to have. Im surprised you're bright enough to mix your own fuel. Have fun trying to post from here on out, its going to suck for you tuffguy.