Full Flight A Arms

BansheeGav

Anyone using FullFlight A Arms advertised on Ebay, are they any good.....would they be better than a YFZ450 conversion? Would YFZ 450 shocks fit these Arms or would I end up going down the same road buying 450 FullFlight arms then having to chop them about?

Thanks

Gav

iv got the yfz fullflight arms....with yfz shocks. best upgrade to the bike so far. with the +3 you get as wide as an ltr. it still sits lower then stock, not by much. i might be trying out a pair of ltr shocks to pick it up a little.

163142_638602104854_75304129_35072435_583395_n.jpg

not the greatest picture, but you get the idea

Anyone using FullFlight A Arms advertised on Ebay, are they any good.....would they be better than a YFZ450 conversion? Would YFZ 450 shocks fit these Arms or would I end up going down the same road buying 450 FullFlight arms then having to chop them about?

Thanks

Gav

Fulflight offers several different arms for the Banshee. One is to be used with YFZ450 shocks, and the other to be used with stock length shocks. I believe you are referring to the arms designed for the YFZ shocks.

You will not have to cut them, as they are specifically built for a Banshee. MUCH better than hacking up a set of YFZ450 take off arms. Just FYI, though. If you're a bigger guy (200+), you will find those YFZ shocks are going to be really soft on the fullflight arms. I have people calling almost every day asking what can be done to stiffen up the YFZ shocks, and the answer is, frankly, not much. So just keep that in mind, and HAVE FUN!

Fulflight offers several different arms for the Banshee. One is to be used with YFZ450 shocks, and the other to be used with stock length shocks. I believe you are referring to the arms designed for the YFZ shocks.

You will not have to cut them, as they are specifically built for a Banshee. MUCH better than hacking up a set of YFZ450 take off arms. Just FYI, though. If you're a bigger guy (200+), you will find those YFZ shocks are going to be really soft on the fullflight arms. I have people calling almost every day asking what can be done to stiffen up the YFZ shocks, and the answer is, frankly, not much. So just keep that in mind, and HAVE FUN!

Thanks for the info guys, yeah I am a big guy so .........dunno what shocks to aim at now.....need to be in similar price range to a used pair of YFZ shocks. Any ideas? I can't afford Elka yet as I have so much to get for it.

iv got the yfz fullflight arms....with yfz shocks. best upgrade to the bike so far. with the +3 you get as wide as an ltr. it still sits lower then stock, not by much. i might be trying out a pair of ltr shocks to pick it up a little.

163142_638602104854_75304129_35072435_583395_n.jpg

not the greatest picture, but you get the idea

Are the LTR shocks stiffer as well as longer? Rare as rocking horse shit over here in the UK though ?

Thanks for the info guys, yeah I am a big guy so .........dunno what shocks to aim at now.....need to be in similar price range to a used pair of YFZ shocks. Any ideas? I can't afford Elka yet as I have so much to get for it.

Be patient and you'll find some elkas, ohlins, works, peps, axis, ect... used here on BHQ in the for sale section. I would post up in the wanted section that you are looking for some aftermarket shocks. I got my shocks for a third of the price of new.

Be patient and you'll find some elkas, ohlins, works, peps, axis, ect... used here on BHQ in the for sale section. I would post up in the wanted section that you are looking for some aftermarket shocks. I got my shocks for a third of the price of new.

Ha, very new on here. Didn't even know there was a for sale section......just been reading all the good stuff you blokes are writing about Banhsees. Really helpful.

Cheers

Are the LTR shocks stiffer as well as longer? Rare as rocking horse shit over here in the UK though ?

the stiffness isnt an issue for me as i dont do any jumping. i wanted a bit better ride for whoops and rocky trails, and this setup gave it to me. im thinking about going ltr just to gain a little more height, i dont know if the ltr shocks are stiffer.