Passion Racing

mitty8251

I sent my cylinders to Passion for their top end rebuild. It includes boring, pistons, rings and gaskets for $265, sweet deal and I had my cylinders back in just over a week after I sent them off. Great shop to do business with and the boring was perfect.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya he doesn't always return calls the same day. Usually does eventually. He gets swamped and drops off the grid sometimes. He does good work though. Prices are pretty good too. In my few dealings with him he's always treated me right and been real helpfull. I'm still working on getting my Cub he ported for me lined out. I'm a slacker though. Damn thing runs good.

thats gonna be a awesome motor!!! let us know how it turns out!

Is it an actual serval or is he converting a cub? Curious to see how it turns out. He give u any hp numbers? I've got pretty much the same thing with 39pwks, and a lockup.

Is it an actual serval or is he converting a cub? Curious to see how it turns out. He give u any hp numbers? I've got pretty much the same thing with 39pwks, and a lockup.

He said we could be in the 90s ballpark but I wont know that till he gets it done and I have some heat cycles done and some dyno time. As soosn as I get that done I will post it for everyone.

:notworthy: James Smart is a Banshee guru. If you want the BEST engine modifications and work send it to him. He doesn't return calls because now you have to email him and he decides if he wants to do your work. That right there proves how high quality his work is, he doesnt just let anyone run his expertise. Porting and modifying shees truly is his PASSION. I will guarantee you that no matter where you send your engine it wiill not come back as fast as it would if you sent it to James. I had him do a MILD, yes mild port job on my shee for ice racing and I am beating 450's left and right. Even an all custom 25000$+ honda 450. But yes I understand it is a Honda :jesterlaugh: