dumont over prez did you go

turbo_bruce

wow there was some great racing out there i know i had fun beating up on them 2 strokes lol

Are you the guy with the turbo, nitrous streetbike setup? I think I spoke to you cause the awning on our trailer was messed up bad and you offered to help us fix it... I think I got you in one of my videos.

Here's a link to my youtube page, about 10 vids from Dumont:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Slowcheeter21?feature=mhum

Edited by Matt21

Are you the guy with the turbo, nitrous streetbike setup? I think I spoke to you cause the awning on our trailer was messed up bad and you offered to help us fix it... I think I got you in one of my videos.

Here's a link to my youtube page, about 10 vids from Dumont:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Slowcheeter21?feature=mhum

yes that was me did you get me racing or just the one drive by??

yes that was me did you get me racing or just the one drive by??

I got 2 videos of you Bruce, I just hadn't got around to sorting through more videos yet. Did you build your bike at home? or was it built by someone? Motor specs? I can add that to my youtube vids. Very cool bike!

First video of you:

Second video of you:

Edited by Matt21

I got 2 videos of you Bruce, I just hadn't got around to sorting through more videos yet. Did you build your bike at home? or was it built by someone? Motor specs? I can add that to my youtube vids. Very cool bike!

First video of you:

Second video of you:

yes i built it its 10 out front and 15 out the back over stock lt 500 . motor is a turbo nos 1991 gsxr 1100 motor and its for sale $6500 thanks for the vids

man you turn the cam as i past him ??? you dont like me do you??? lol

I'm not sure about passing him, lol... I'm a 2 stroke guy what can I say, lol

I was more concerned with getting the next race on tape is why I flashed back so fast.

• 1 month later...

I was there that weekend, lots if fast shee's that day n well Bruce ur bike is just insane lol.. the guy on the yellow Raptor in one of ur vida is my in-law racing our buddy in his blue shee but u didn't record them I guess they r just too slow ahaha. Great weeknd tho.

Ya they were :lol: