Durablue X-33 axle

I have a Durablue X-33 axle with billet hubs. Its less than a year old. Its in perfect shape, just going with something different. This is top of the line axle. Please email me at badams270@gmail.com I will post some pictures shortly. Price is negotiable. Im thinking 450ish?? But open to offers.

Edited by badams270

I have a Durablue X-33 axle with billet hubs. Its less than a year old. Its in perfect shape, just going with something different. This is top of the line axle. Please email me at badams270@gmail.com I will post some pictures shortly. Price is negotiable. Im thinking 450ish?? But open to offers.

Lol

Not sure why I cant edit the original post, but I have done a little research and I will take any reasonable offer. This is their top of the line axle with billet hubs. They sell new for $600 plus on ebay and over $700 from durablue. Just send me a reasonable offer. Going to get pics right now.

It might be helpful if you would produce the correct axle too. $418 is for cast hubs. Yes, $498 is with billet hubs. If you werent such a dumb ass and read the whole thread I tried to edit the thread earlier and it wont allow me to. If you go to durablue site, they sell for $707. Your a douche!!!!