2001 fully custom banshee (MS)

not sure how to post pictures but i have pics on this sight of it somewhere... its too much to list its a 421 Cheetah cub. ready to get rid of this thing i dont ride it. consider and reasonable offers or trades. i dont have time or money to ride this thing so... make it yours.

somebody let me know how to put pics up and i will. thnx

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4050/grantcam009.jpg

heres one imageshack is bein stupid now gonna try to get another one. also i have alot of extra stuff to go with it full set of craptor plastics(black) and some pretty nice nerf bars. front baja style bumper. big tank.............. Edited by POORBOY350

not sure how to post pictures but i have pics on this sight of it somewhere... its too much to list its a 421 Cheetah cub. ready to get rid of this thing i dont ride it. consider and reasonable offers or trades. i dont have time or money to ride this thing so... make it yours.

somebody let me know how to put pics up and i will. thnx

make time, sell one of your kidneys and meet up with us at sandhill, i will buy you a cheeseburger.

im tring to get my bikes ready for a trip around the weekend of the 12~13th of next month.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

do you still have the banshee.

YES I DO. ITS SITTIN IN THE SHED NEEDIN A NEW OWNER. im not tryin to get out on anyone on this bike or anything like that ill be as honest and fair as i can be with anyone interested. i need the money to do smtn more usefull with. i just want a reasonable offer for it or trade of equal value. thanks. pm me or txt me 228-493-6666! txt me i dont answer numbers i do not know and please only ppl who are serious. this will make somebody a very proud owner i know it has me.