+2 forward, stock width Stellar drag J-arm front end.

Ok guys, selling off my old front end. Used for two seasons of track and dune racing. These arms are awesome, very light weight and tough as nails. Everything will be getting a new coat of gloss black PC once purchased. I can also do other basic colors if that interests you.

Price is $400 shipped for the arms, heim joints, tie rods and ends. They come with with the bushings and dust caps too.

Paypal: jdubswmu@yahoo.com

These pics are when they were new... They will look new after PC. Thanks!

102_5991.jpg

102_5941.jpg

BUMP.... ****Please note the bottom arms have a slight bend in them (very slight "U" around bottom shock mount) from coming down hard from wheelies. This does not affect anything and I never even noticed until I had them off the bike.... I figured it should be mentioned to the perspective buyer****

:cheers: $375 SHIPPED!!

Here are pics from today.. Really a great set of arms guys. Uppers are brand new from stellar and lowers are used from stellar 2 seasons ago. +2 forward, stock width.

$375 shipped with dust caps and bushings. New tie rod heims too.. Also new black PC on arms before shipment.

$375

a6898d10-2295-c951.jpg

Paypal: jdubswmu@yahoo.com