Two Strokes Striking back!

The idea that weve only actually managed to waste materials and billions of dollars on R&D only to gain tiny headway in actual power and rideability wont set easy for big dollar companies....i like new ideas but having a power wheels raptor up to a 770cc bike is a total waste imo (yamaha wheres my fucking factory twin 500 banshee motor swinging two yz motors!!!!) Or a cr500 trx!? both great ideas, would of sold the shit out of em but the reality is people are getting softer and want fancy lights and shit, god forbid i get stuck and have to pick my shit up nahhhhhh thats why we have reverse on half the "sport-bikes" The advent of the newer 4strokes sparked a HUGE growth in the sport, that generated all time high sales and basically pushed ALL two-strokes out the back door before that sales had kind of flattened out and the interest wasnt really growing... But ya throw a new idea in the mix say its better everybody and there dog joins the band wagon...spend twice the money, get the same or equivalent result, from a business standpoint sounds great, from my standpoint feels like i got robbed, exactly why i own nothing other than 2strokes and a lot of em :cheers:

kinda like the whole side by side thing..

people spending the same on a atv with 2 seats as they would on a BRAND NEW small car.. and believeing a radio is an option?

You SO hit that one on the head! :clap: I don't understand the love for the side x side. For what they spend on those...you could buy a VERY nice jeep and take it everywhere...even on the street! If the trails are too tight for a jeep....then they are QUAD trails! If you want a machine to take your lady on the trails....it's called an ATV....find a lady that can ride one!

THE ORDER GOES LIKE THIS -

GOLF CART/SIDE X SIDE (Same thing)

MOTORCYCLE/ ATV

JEEP/TRUCK

SPECIALTY - ROCK CRAWLER/ SAND RAIL/ TROPHY TRUCK/ MUD MACHINE/ ETC.

I'll rock the ATV's till I'm @ 50. Then I'm moving straight to the Buckshot X-5 V-8 Sand Rail. B)

You SO hit that one on the head! :clap: I don't understand the love for the side x side. For what they spend on those...you could buy a VERY nice jeep and take it everywhere...even on the street! If the trails are too tight for a jeep....then they are QUAD trails! If you want a machine to take your lady on the trails....it's called an ATV....find a lady that can ride one!

I have seen people with Suzuki Sidekick 4x4's. You can find those really cheap. Cheaper than any SxS thats for sure.