Glamis Over Prez Week(end).

jayzx10r

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be headed out to Glamis from Dallas, Texas... I'll be out there with a big group from the 18th - 23rd.

I'll be out there from Jerzy the 15th to the 20th. Anyone can PM me and I'll give you my # and we can ride/drink .

where are you guys staying at out there. we will be on gecko rd pad 3 just about 50 yards north of the pad 5 sign. saturday at 4 sounds good to me at the gecko rd vendor row. pm me your numbers and we'll meet up out there see youguys there

What's good guys

I'm hear now, posting from my phone

Very limited service out here, it's dead right now

We are setting up out trailer now, we are at pad 4, I'm game to switch but we have a bunch of spots Here if anyone wants to camp with us..

Group shot sounds awesome, def lots of people to meet

I have 4 other guys with me!!

Posted pics of my bike so stop by

Wacko

I have verizon and it is good in glamis u must have AT&T lol see u guys soon. Will hit u up when I leave we will be at cement flats.

thats funny cause i have verizon too and it sucks out there and people with att always have good service anywhere in the dunes.

What's good guys

I'm hear now, posting from my phone

Very limited service out here, it's dead right now

We are setting up out trailer now, we are at pad 4, I'm game to switch but we have a bunch of spots Here if anyone wants to camp with us..

Group shot sounds awesome, def lots of people to meet

I have 4 other guys with me!!

Posted pics of my bike so stop by

Wacko

tether your phone to the laptop the hq works better on there then on the phone.

thats funny cause i have verizon too and it sucks out there and people with att always have good service anywhere in the dunes.

Wow well I never had any problems out in Glamis. When u go out the hit #228 and update your roaming. It picks up the closest cell tower. Try that.

Hey y2ks I'm in phx and tryin to go but my quad is having issues hit me up maybe u can help me and we can roll together 6234140935

Hey Dag88 and y2ks i'm from phoenix also, we are headed on Friday about 2 in the day. We will behind vendor row by the beach store. Be on the look out for my bike and drop in if ya want to. :headbang:

sheeglamissmall.jpg

Edited by brian_750

My deepest appologies to all of you guys going out for Pres. Day. I just got back yesterday and must admit that I used up every last bit of fresh un-tracked sand out there. I'm sure you'll still have fun running through my ruts but not as much as I had making them. Enjoy and stay safe. :D

My deepest appologies to all of you guys going out for Pres. Day. I just got back yesterday and must admit that I used up every last bit of fresh un-tracked sand out there. I'm sure you'll still have fun running through my ruts but not as much as I had making them. Enjoy and stay safe. :D

Nice.:headbang:

Hey Dag88 and y2ks i'm from phoenix also, we are headed on Friday about 2 in the day. We will behind vendor row by the beach store. Be on the look out for my bike and drop in if ya want to. :headbang:

sheeglamissmall.jpg

HEY Brian hope I make it out my buddies had to work this weekend so don't know if I'm going to make it