ipod 8gb touch for banshee parts

97redshe

Like the tittle says i have a 8gb ipod in very good cond....no stracthes on screen at all if u don know what the 2nd gen looks like it looks just like the iphone...worth 150 and i just want some parts for it let me know what u got...... looking for a complete twist throttle kit,bumper,plus 2 a-arms,plus 2 swing arm,tires,boost bottle,light flywheel anything really if i have to put some money up i will do thanks

dude.. Forget about the boost bottle. And never mention it again.

Geezzzzzz MarineNYC you are a negative person dude, who cares if he wants a boost bottle and then your ripping on the guy that wants a 2 into 1 setup. There is nothing wrong with it. You don't like it good but hey some other people do. WOW.

• 3 weeks later...

Geezzzzzz MarineNYC you are a negative person dude, who cares if he wants a boost bottle and then your ripping on the guy that wants a 2 into 1 setup. There is nothing wrong with it. You don't like it good but hey some other people do. WOW.

No I call bullshit. The fucking Boost bottle does nothing and will cause problems when it rips the boots. and the 2 into 1 sucks compared to dual carbs. I have had both. So stfu and carry on