Serval ?

GYTWYPT

I am pretty sure I have a lonestar I think +3 swingarm with the LSR bearing carrier. Remind me what the roundhouse is. It has been to long and I have been Diving and Jetsking to much since. I know I had a stock swingarm also, but I am thinking someone already came by and got that since it is not hanging on the wall up here. That is the last place I remember seeing it, but all my spare parts are out back so I will try to break through the snow tomorrow and see what I can find.

When I think of roundhouse I think of the old 250R type of carriers. Is that what you are talking about?

thanks for the intrest

I see you found the LSR +3 swinger & carrier. I should have first dibbs on it since I asked about it first. RIGHT.... :shrugani:

Well damn it. Instead of selling this stuff I just bought another set of cases so I guess I will put another spare motor together. Oh well at least some of this stuff will all be put into a smaller place now. I will still have some stuff left so make me some offers. The set of cylinders and the cool head will be gone along with one of everything else that makes a motor.

Thanks