New Rebuild/Revalve Pricing!

So Cal Suspension

I know this might make some people wait to send me their shocks, but figured I'd announce some pricing changes.

Effective March 1, 2011, all NON reservoir rebuilds will be $50 each, and revalves will be $60 each. (That's $15 off each service.)

The only thing going UP in price is the following:

I also can no longer offer free shipping on services. The reason for this is, by the time I buy boxes, packing materials, and actually pay for shipping, it costs me sometimes over $20 for ground shipping. Shipping will only be $5 to the lower 48, and only $15 to Canada. The small charge will go to to help offset the cost of the boxes, and packing materials, so I can avoid a blanket price increase.

I hope everyone understands why I have to charge a small fee for shipping.

In order for me to stay competitive in this business things sometimes have to change. I constantly monitor competitors prices, and know that my prices are still the most affordable around. If you find someone cheaper, let me know, and I'll see if I can match it.

Also, new on the services list is the shortening of the YFZ450 shocks for use on stock Banshee arms. I can shorten your YFZ shocks up to 1" for a price of $35 each. That includes oil, nitrogen, and return shipping. No other hidden fees in there, other than the small shipping charge.

I have always taken great pride in my work, and I think it shows in the results that come out of my shop. We also have a new phone number (951) 77-SoCal. Someone is not ALWAYS available to answer the phone. I also have hired a guy that I used to work with back in the day that has IMMENSE knowledge of dirt bike suspension, and lots of MX experience. He will be doing a good amount of my disassembly and cleaning, to hopefully help me expedite my turn around times.

Things have been VERY BUSY around here, and we look forward to growing and are considering several rider sponsorships at this time. Thanks for everyone being so loyal and I look forward to seeing all you guys at LS in October!

Oh, BTW... Go Steelers! :P

Great job matt! I will recommend you to anybody asking me about suspension rebuilds.

Thanks Jeff! I might have a project for you. I'm looking to get the Beard seat in my Jimco car reupholstered. I'll probably have to send you the cover so you can dissect it. I wanna do something cool, maybe with the So Cal logo embroidered in the head rest. I'll hit you up when the car get's a little closer to being done. I definitely want you to do it!

• 2 weeks later...