DUMONT

crank started seperating, and top end seized. they had to reweld the cylinders and then replate. Also found my rear brake rotor was bent, so every half revolution the brakes were being applied. so got new rear break rotor, new crank welded with tz/maxload bearing, and bought that straight cut gear setup to help the crank out a little bit. But really cant complain to much that bike was together for while with nothing major happening to it. Got to give it up to millenium. they got my cylinders back within 9 days of me sending them out.

Worst case scenario is the tripple will have to put you in your place, just like last year!!!!lol, jk. I read all your trash talk on DDR!

i hope the tripple makes it out i would love to race him now that my bike is fixed i raced him with a broke trany and he got me buy 2 to 3 bikes now thats not going to happen this time thump thump lol

That tripple is a 14mil cheetah if I remember correct. Bad news is, a guy from Oregon is brigging an 18 mil cheetah tripple.Sandtoyz is bringin an 18dm and so am I.Them are just the people that I know. You got your work cut out if you want to be king of the hill this year.Matt Shearer is bringin a turbo 4 mil that is QUICK from what I hear also.