custom jeep wrangler bumpers

Hey Dan, thanks for replying. I hope I didn't come off as being an ass. Its just that there's a few simple rules to follow in this forum and price and location are two of em and posting a pic is not a rule, but a recommendation. I have a TJ and I would love to see what ya have and what your askin' for em. I'm located just south of you in Shamokin.

Your picture problem. Let me help you post your pictures. What I think your problem is, is that your are trying to upload your pictures from your hard drive directly to the BansheeHQ. This is the wrong way to do it. The right way is to upload your pictures to a hosting site, I use Photobucket and it works great. Once you upload your pictures to Photobucket, then you come here to BHQ and post a reply, above your "reply box" you will see a series of small icons. Hover your mouse over the incons and find the icon that says "Insert image". Go to your Photobucket account, find the picture you wanna post and get the pictures URL info and paste it into the "Insert Image" dialog box. Its a lot easier than I make is sound. Let me know if I can help out more with the picture posting, its a little confusing until you post a few pictures to get the hang of it.

PHOTOBUCKET LINK

Hey Dan, thanks for replying. I hope I didn't come off as being an ass. Its just that there's a few simple rules to follow in this forum and price and location are two of em and posting a pic is not a rule, but a recommendation. I have a TJ and I would love to see what ya have and what your askin' for em. I'm located just south of you in Shamokin.

Your picture problem. Let me help you post your pictures. What I think your problem is, is that your are trying to upload your pictures from your hard drive directly to the BansheeHQ. This is the wrong way to do it. The right way is to upload your pictures to a hosting site, I use Photobucket and it works great. Once you upload your pictures to Photobucket, then you come here to BHQ and post a reply, above your "reply box" you will see a series of small icons. Hover your mouse over the incons and find the icon that says "Insert image". Go to your Photobucket account, find the picture you wanna post and get the pictures URL info and paste it into the "Insert Image" dialog box. Its a lot easier than I make is sound. Let me know if I can help out more with the picture posting, its a little confusing until you post a few pictures to get the hang of it.

PHOTOBUCKET LINK

ok, thanks i will try it now

You almost got it. There's two small problems you did.

First if you look at what you pasted in the IMG tags, you have "http://" in there twice.

Secondly, you tried to link up your whole photo album. You have to link up the actual picture and not the entire photo album.

Edit: Looks you got it :headbang:

You almost got it. There's two small problems you did.

First if you look at what you pasted in the IMG tags, you have "http://" in there twice.

Secondly, you tried to link up your whole photo album. You have to link up the actual picture and not the entire photo album.

Edit: Looks you got it :headbang:

i am getting there, thanks