NFC championship 1-23-11

gotta_goatsfast

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im glad I dont gamble.

haha right on, me too.

How bout that Cutler. If I new he was such a baby I woulda picked the Packers. What a faker. I read the Bears fans were burning his jersey in the parking lot. Said he wasn't limpin or anything. :shrugani:

The Steelers played a dominate first half, the second half not so much, but they still pulled off the big plays to win it. I'm so glad they went for the first down on that last drive when it was 3rd and 6. I was yelling "don't run it, don't give em the ball back !!" And Big Ben delivered. :headbang: Palamalu and Hines Ward both had a quiet game, and Harrison is usually more involved too. It sucks that Pouncy got hurt, I didn't hear anything about his status, hope he's ready for the SB, he's a Pro-Bowl center.

Thats just Jay being Jay, fucking quiter. Just like he did in denver, couldnt do shit HIS way, and away his faggy little ass went.

Hope Green Bay can win the whole thing, should be a good game, both teams are hot right now, and both have amazing defenses.