YAMAHA YZ490 monocross dirtbike

1987 yamaha yz490 runs good. this is a rare bike, it is a mono cross bike with a big bore motor.

Two stroke big bore motor, they dont make em like this anymore.

Very fast motor, somewhere around 50 hp. Extremely fast bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything about the bike is in good condition. just installed new clutch perch and cable and almost all of the clutch parts( lever, rods, ball)

Tires are in good condition.

This bike is a great bike, you wont find many for sale these days.

If you wanta see its power type in yz490 drad on google video and watch any video! I have seen a yz490 beat a 1000cc streetbike!

will trade or sell cash only or trade for nice atv, 4 wheeler. would like another yamaha(BLASTER,BANSHEE OR ANYTHINK REALY JUST OFFER CANT HURT)but let me know what you got and i will consider anything email me and we will talk Email me louisville ky

post-39408-12952767281523_thumb.jpg

yes old school 490's are badass, but lets not go as far as saying the are faster than a 1000cc bike unless it's a race in the sand. they were know as "thumpers" back in the day for their hard hitting sound mainly due to the long stroke and compression. in no way is it even close to a usable bike with today's technology. it is mainly for hardcore old school lovers.

great looking bike, but don't make it out to be more than it is. enthusiast as myself know what they are. i am just really glad you didn't say it was a 100mph plus bike like most typical newbie's that don't realize most of us here are not retarded.