2011 MT Baldy Hill Climb dates, Silver lake MI,

PayCheckRacing

The Michigan Sport Buggy Assc. is putting on the Mount Baldy hill Climb may 15th and Sept 11th at silver lake sand dunes. tech in is may 14th /sept 10th at the DNR voucher center from 10 to 4pm buggys trucks quads almost anything with 4 wheels!!!!! drivers meeting at 9am sunday racing at 10am. membership is $20 yearly or 10 day pass and racing is $40 any questions just ask

WWW.Michigansportbuggy.homestead.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys I own a company that makes snowmobile conversion kits. Chassis that bolts wheels were the track and skis usually are. I am planning on attending this years hill climb. Two sleds set up one with 800 fuel injected stock clutching stock gearing. The second is my IQR 440 racer runs on 110 fuel clutched right tight. I run custom 14 scoop skat track paddles. Usually just run on the dunes for fun Gunna see if I can be competitive at all this year. Check jpr1performance.wordpress.com. Check out videos of past prototypes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Michigan Sport Buggy Assc. is putting on the Mount Baldy hill Climb may 15th and Sept 11th at silver lake sand dunes. tech in is may 14th /sept 10th at the DNR voucher center from 10 to 4pm buggys trucks quads almost anything with 4 wheels!!!!! drivers meeting at 9am sunday racing at 10am. membership is $20 yearly or 10 day pass and racing is $40 any questions just ask

WWW.Michigansportbuggy.homestead.com

a few of us from midland and baycity plan on being there for the hill climb

• 1 month later...

I was going to go but it is looking like rain and I won't have my motor back together by the weekend.

sucks your motor won't be ready. but you won't melt will you?

my motor was at fast for poert work last spring so I missed it

lol No I wont melt but it sucks to drive 4 hours to ride in the rain.

weather was ok, a little rain on sat and sunday was dry all day you should have made it was a great weekend!

The wind has the tops of the hills realy rutted up my bud burried the nose of his going over the top of test hill

When? Last weekend? today? Three weeks ago they were very nice. There was an east wind (dont see that much) and it smoothed out all of the ruts everywhere.