F.A.S.T Ported 4mm Cylinders

THE358BANSH

I have a set of F.A.S.T. dune/play ported 4mm cylinders for trade. They are at 65.00mm now, and would need to go to the next size to be perfect. I can bore and hone them in my machine shop as part of the trade if you would like. I am looking to trade or do a trade plus cash for a set of RZ350 cylinders. Let me know what you have...Thanks

I have a set of F.A.S.T. dune/play ported 4mm cylinders for trade. They are at 65.00mm now, and would need to go to the next size to be perfect. I can bore and hone them in my machine shop as part of the trade if you would like. I am looking to trade or do a trade plus cash for a set of RZ350 cylinders. Let me know what you have...Thanks

So u just want stock cylinders for them ported ones?

So u just want stock cylinders for them ported ones?

I want to trade these for a start on a RZ conversion. Depending on what the other person has for parts and quality of said parts, it will either be a straight trade or trade plus cash if they were to have everything to do the swap...

• 4 weeks later...

Get ahold of me ! IF they are our cylinders i wouldnt mind having them back .....cause i know they run good! :headbang:

Email me at fastfamily4@embarqmail.com