What size paddle to run 300ft

kolb02

did I miss what size swinger was being used? Sandtoyz is where I bought ours.

I was running low 4.1's with no bar and I was 220's on a stock chassis. I was using 13 extremes, +12 swinger. 12.25 rear shaw w/link and 12.5 front shaws. 18" front tires. Like I said.. chassis setup plays a huge part.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did I miss what size swinger was being used? Sandtoyz is where I bought ours.

I was running low 4.1's with no bar and I was 220's on a stock chassis. I was using 13 extremes, +12 swinger. 12.25 rear shaw w/link and 12.5 front shaws. 18" front tires. Like I said.. chassis setup plays a huge part.

+12 swinger here and struts all the way around.

Too bad new tires are pricey...I'd just sell you my tires but I don't know what kind I would want to get...lol.

72 to 74 rollout 14 extremes on an 8 inch rim is a great starting point for a 4-10 mil cub.

There are too many variables on any given day at any given track to get the perfect tire.

You either get a tire that works well at most places, or you have a few sets of tires that work the best at any one given location....and of course with temperature, moisture and gearing...it changes...:)

Too bad new tires are pricey...I'd just sell you my tires but I don't know what kind I would want to get...lol.

72 to 74 rollout 14 extremes on an 8 inch rim is a great starting point for a 4-10 mil cub.

There are too many variables on any given day at any given track to get the perfect tire.

You either get a tire that works well at most places, or you have a few sets of tires that work the best at any one given location....and of course with temperature, moisture and gearing...it changes...:)

Dave hit the nail on the head... The staggerds are not cheap either

Edited by LilJockey481

We can run 16-43 gearing leaving in second, its a little hit or miss with bogging... MPH drops way off with a 15 tooth.

Its a bracket bike, leaves consistent every time with the 17.

If I can get the paddle tires I want for a reasonable price this year, you guys have me thinking of a whole new setup...I like where you guys are going with this...