ebay swing arms

bansheecaptain

Yeah I've heard those ones are pretty nice.

This guy makes some killer swingarms as well: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/slcquadcustoms/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

the ones from slcquad customs in eugene, or are very nice. known to be one of the best for the raptors and if they can hold up to a 430+ pound raptor, im sure they will hold up to the banshee. im planning on getting the ladder bar one for my raptor and probably the round tube one for the banshee.

the ones from slcquad customs in eugene, or are very nice. known to be one of the best for the raptors and if they can hold up to a 430+ pound raptor, im sure they will hold up to the banshee. im planning on getting the ladder bar one for my raptor and probably the round tube one for the banshee.

He is building me a round tube +4 for my shee as we speak. I'll post some pics once its done and installed :headbang:

My last one was a +6 square tube Ebay model....IT BROKE. ( I've got a friend running the same size and style arm and his is still fine...) Now I'll say this, the day I got that thing it felt SO STRONG I thought there was no way you could EVER do anything to damage it. I felt it was stronger than the stock one. But the third season I had it I was riding it on the dunes at Silver Lake MI (Mind you I'm 40 and I'm no high jumping X-games wanna' be. LOL) But I was flat out dragging against "ToomeysheeLE" and "Dozer520" when the round tube that has the shock mount on it, twisted like a twist throttle and my bike dropped down into a VERY low stance. (Almost took out my silencers with my paddles.) After looking at the welds we determinded that the actual metal of the square stock ripped aroung the edges of the welds. The welds didn't crack. The metal they were welded to tore. I think that's why most other companys drill through the arm and slide the tube all the way through and weld it on the inside and the outside.

After that, I called Stellar and had a one off custom arched ladder arm made out of chromoly. This ones a +10 and I don't worry a bit. :headbang:

I'm not saying yours will break like mine did, but I AM glad I didn't get hurt when it did. Your call. But that's my two cents. ;)

P.S. I checked, and mine was from the "2many sprees" seller. I've met the swingarm shop guy at Silver Lake and he was a nice guy.

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

Well OK. Good to know. Well as far as the Ebay stuff goes...only SLC uses chromoly. ( we have a +8 and a +12 from SLC in our ride group) But for his price I'd rather get one from Stellar. (So I did. :lol: )Tim is the man, and his work is shaking up the industry. :notworthy: