SNIPER ASSASSIN INFRAMES

PassionRE

first ride impressions from me are they have a very stong pull through the powerband of a normal banshee (6500-10k). i think they feel like a better CPI. this is on an alky 421 with 36/38 lectrons. its really easy to ride it around and with proper tuning it has a great wide powerband. not any overrev at all. but shifted right it drops rpm right into the sweet spot on the motor. these pipes should be easier to ride, and drag with if your not the absolutle best rider. they are also much easier to control wheelies with never really fell off the pipe i personally like them a lot. wish they were a lil cheaper..

they fit pretty good and plug access is not bad at all. the do rub on filters and will burn them, ( nearly all pipes will do this) the silencers connection i dont really like all that well and i dont like the way the silencers hang down so far. BUT overall they sound GREAT! and i like the way they run. the bad things are pretty minor.

thats my HONEST opinion on them. they are a definate contender for inframe drag pipe/ dunner

hoefully will do some back to back ride impressions today. going to try shear, and out frame Racers Edge. and possible CPI's/ kinda doubt i'll put the cpi's on. i already prefer them to cpi's/

thanks for the input, yea the price is alittle up there, but. knowing what you know now would you pay the extra 200-250 over shear or cpis for them? sounds like a good pipe from your review.

got to run them against the shear and the RE's today.. the shears had more top end pull but the low/ mid wasnt as hard hitting. it did have more overrev. the RE's had much less pull out of the hole but the top end was massive. once it reved it never stopped they easily made more upper end hp than the shear's.. altho you would have to have your ride tuned just right to get the most out of them.. it was easy to overload the bike on launch and make them bog a tad. neither the shear or snipers did this at all. the snipers were very loud and barky and of the 3 we tried i liked the way they sounded the best. it was a deep roar compared to the usualy raspy higher end sound of the 2 others.

i'd like to do more with them maybe on a few other engines. hopefully i can . i really feel if the price was more comparable with other pipes they would sell better.

• 5 months later...

best thing i can say is if you have CPI's and want more of the same buy snipers.

Is this from your personal experience? I have cpi's and I am waiting on my 4 mil cub to show up. My main concern is the low and mid range, as I only dune and drag for fun on this one.