oregon?

oakshee

anyone going to south jetty anytime soon?

I will be at Odd Fellows in two weeks which is at south jetty. We will be there for 3 days I think. You looking for people to ride with or what??? I will be going with my girlfriend and our daughter.

Snop what is your issue with Florence? I ride there about every other weekend in the summer.

Snop is dead set against Florence, not sure why. I prefer Florence before June. The wind tends to pick up there in the summer. Honeyman is a great campground and has dune access Oct1 to May1st

I agree Florence this time of year is awesome. The dunes can get really steep and are lots of fun and not many people there. Honeyman is nice but the Jesse T Jones ODD Fellows camp ground is very nice also. We joined ODD Fellows so we could use the camp ground and we really like it there. We are going in a couple of weeks and then we are going again in Feb for a 4 day weekend.

Edited by motor builder

I agree Florence this time of year is awesome. The dunes can get really steep and are lots of fun and not many people there. Honeyman is nice but the Jesse T Jones ODD Fellows camp ground is very nice also. We joined ODD Fellows so we could use the camp ground and we really like it there. We are going in a couple of weeks and then we are going again in Feb for a 4 day weekend.

Every campground on the dunes there sucks, if its not the access road, its the facility. The dunes suck ass, the town sucks ass, the restraunts suck ass, and bike shops suck ass.

Every campground on the dunes there sucks, if its not the access road, its the facility. The dunes suck ass, the town sucks ass, the restraunts suck ass, and bike shops suck ass.

LOL tell us how you really feel Snop! I like the dunes there but I would agree that the shops suck bad luckly I know one of the guys that works in the shop at the Yamaha dealer so I can get a little better service but there is nothing in the town and you sure as hell dont want to try and get anything at the Honda shop!

anyone going to south jetty anytime soon?

So you going to tell us why you are asking :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm going there jan. 15th i am pretty sure, unless its downpouring lol. I agree with snop. The town does suck and so does mostly everything in it. The Honda shop is worthless,The Yamaha Dealer is full of mostly people that wont talk to you or help, and some camp spots do suck. Oddfellows is the best ive stayed at. I went there 3 times last year with my girlfriends family on some major holidays. All the people are pretty cool. The dunes aren't to bad either. Also it's close since i live in the Springfield/Eugene area.

Edited by Pooter

I'm going there jan. 15th i am pretty sure, unless its downpouring lol. I agree with snop. The town does suck and so does mostly everything in it. The Honda shop is worthless,The Yamaha Dealer is full of mostly people that wont talk to you or help, and some camp spots do suck. Oddfellows is the best ive stayed at. I went there 3 times last year with my girlfriends family on some major holidays. All the people are pretty cool. The dunes aren't to bad either. Also it's close since i live in the Springfield/Eugene area.

Where will you bet staying? I will bet there that weekend also.