Brand New ITP T-9 Pro series Rims

jasons

are these the aluminum or steel ones?

Are you looking at these through a phone? :wacko: Umm does that look like steel? Polished aluminum :drool:

i have up for sale are 2 brand new rims i dont need. still have the sticker on them not even been mounted to tires. there for the rear. 10x10 with a 5+5 offset. asking 200 shipped

two questions, are they 4 x 115 bolt pattern? I know the "10x10" is 10in. diam. 10in. wide but I don't know what the "5+5 offset" is. Looking at the top view picture the weld seam (mounting surface) appears to be in the center so forgive my ignorance but what does "5+5" offset mean?

Edited by muggzy

two questions, are they 4 x 115 bolt pattern? I know the "10x10" is 10in. diam. 10in. wide but I don't know what the "5+5 offset" is. Looking at the top view picture the weld seam (mounting surface) appears to be in the center so forgive my ignorance but what does "5+5" offset mean?

yes its the 4/115 bolt pattern. the 5+5 offset is how deep it is on each side. so 5 inches from the center to the lip on each side.