trinity porty info

for 300bones, i'd really just check the condition of your current crank and slugs/bore......then get on the phone with a builder or 2 and probably just get your stockers ported for some real power

HEY GUYS,

SINCE WERE TALKING ABOUT TRINITY PORTIN AND ALL,

I CALLED TRINITY AND TALKED TO SOME GUY, HE WANTED AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY TO SET ME UP WITH A DRAG STYLE PORT. SO I CALLED AROUND LOOKED UP SOME INFO AND GOT AHOLD OF KEVIN AT HERR JUGS. EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGE ABLE, MY ONLY QUESTION IS SHOULD I PULL MY HEADS OFF MYSELF, SHIP THEM DOWN THERE, OR SHOULD I HAVE HIM TO DO IT. WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO ENSURE MAX HP OUTPUT AFTER PROTING IS DONE? DO I JUST BOLT THEM ON OR DO I NEED TO REJET, ADJUST TIMING OR WHAT.

THANKS

HEY GUYS,

SINCE WERE TALKING ABOUT TRINITY PORTIN AND ALL,

I CALLED TRINITY AND TALKED TO SOME GUY, HE WANTED AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY TO SET ME UP WITH A DRAG STYLE PORT. SO I CALLED AROUND LOOKED UP SOME INFO AND GOT AHOLD OF KEVIN AT HERR JUGS. EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGE ABLE, MY ONLY QUESTION IS SHOULD I PULL MY HEADS OFF MYSELF, SHIP THEM DOWN THERE, OR SHOULD I HAVE HIM TO DO IT. WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO ENSURE MAX HP OUTPUT AFTER PROTING IS DONE? DO I JUST BOLT THEM ON OR DO I NEED TO REJET, ADJUST TIMING OR WHAT.

THANKS

It depends on how mechanically inclined you are as to whether or not you should pull the head and jugs off yourself. Make sure you get the port job that fits your riding style. After deciding that, you purchase other parts that match the porting (i.e. if you get a drag port because you like to go fast in a straight line then consider out frame or in frame drag pipes.) You are going to need to rejet after the porting and advancing the timing is another good mod. You should invest in a banshee manual if you want to do the work yourself.

If you cant tell by now the boys on here that REALLY know wont touch Trinity... Sorry its SHIT! I know from experierance they r shit..... Nuf said send youre stocker to Fast, K&T, Lynn someone who knows what they are doin. The list on here is endless of really quality builders. save youreself some headache and heartache! Best of luck holms

if you want the most power, send your whole motor......that way the builder has exact measurements to build it for you. you will get the best squish, and exact por timings, etc, plus you know it will be assembled right, and pass the leak-down. then, you can just finish putting it together(side covers, clutch, flywheel, etc(you can pull most of that stuff of to save shipping wt.) and tune it with your bolt-ons. :cheers:

Trinity :bolt:

If your willing to listen, you'll hear what you NEED to hear. banghead

Don't say a few of us older guys haven't tried to tell you.... :shrugani: