Big Bore Domes !

cj350banshee

Hello Guys! Im in need of a pair of big bore domes larger then the standard 66mm to 69mm. Maybe 70mm to 72mm. Not even sure if they make them that big to fit ProDesign heads...... :shrugani:

You can't put a dome that big (70-72mm ) in a prodesign head..

depending on the sleeves installed I dont think you can go over a 69.50 unless you have alot of cash into the cylinders buy a different set you can probably come out cheaper in the end

depending on the sleeves installed I dont think you can go over a 69.50 unless you have alot of cash into the cylinders buy a different set you can probably come out cheaper in the end

Thanks! Thats what I was thinking also, but Im repairing this for someone is this is the way he wants to go, so......

The sleeves are very thick though. Thinking they will go all the way to 72mm, and yes there is a good deal of money into the jugs already. Appears this poor guy purchased a kit including: Coolhead, pipes, big bore kit, 34mm pwk's, V force intake, intake boots and spacers, and a nice MX port job. Its all beautiful except "Someone put the pistons in backwards"! :shootself: