Bad Lands Attica spring meet up

ggalleone

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tower is okay but we could park across the road where the trails start by the woods. Lots of spots over there and at 9am we will be able to claim a lot of that area. The tower only has so much area to take. Also the weather is breaking next week so I expect a huge turnout for the park in general so the earlier you can get to the gate before they open at 9am the better it will be.

that will work too. as long as everything goes as planned we will be there around 845 ish.

Anyone bringing an extra quad? Chance my 4mil might not be back together thanks to a site sponsor i wont mention letting my stuff chill out at the post office for 11 days.

Dammit.......that sucks man.

Count 4 more from Wisconsin

awesome. should be a pretty good turn out. the weather channel is saying 30% chance of isolated showers. i think it will be fine even if a small shower or 2 rolls thru and clears out. the sand will dry fast. every time ive been there the trails have been really muddy so i dont expect that to be any different

i won't be their at opening but i will be their around 9:30-10. with the banshee and my freind on a RM250. any body esle bring someone with a dirtbike? just wondering.

there seems to always be a randomn dirtbike guy in our group, so ur buddy might not be the only one.

4.00$ a gallon gas is killing me :angry:

tim if you are coming up 65 you could prolly meet up with us in greenwood IN and ride the rest of the way with us. i believe we will have an extra spot on the trailer.

forecast is calling for 77 and 10% chance of rain. everyone better be there lol

tim if you are coming up 65 you could prolly meet up with us in greenwood IN and ride the rest of the way with us. i believe we will have an extra spot on the trailer.

forecast is calling for 77 and 10% chance of rain. everyone better be there lol

thanks

But I come in 74 I'll be there. Indy time is an hour behind?????????