Bad Lands Attica spring meet up

ggalleone

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully just some local property or something. wouldnt mind going to haspin if the weather is decent. you wanting to do some riding toolman

Yes but

I do not think Haspin would be good with all of the rain we have had. MUD MUD and more MUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone got their bikes back together for the Big Ride? It's coming up quick. Next weekend! Looking forward to seeing a big turnout of crazy banshees. :headbang:

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

Everyone got their bikes back together for the Big Ride? It's coming up quick. Next weekend! Looking forward to seeing a big turnout of crazy banshees. :headbang:

I'm ready to go. I just hope everyone who says they are coming actually show up.. if so it should be a really good time!

we usually do just the park. not worth 10 bucks for me to get 4 inches of air and brake my leg. i think we should all park by the big water tower or whatever it is. easy to find for anyone that hasnt been there before. so whoever gets there first could snag some spots around there.

Water tower might be ok but depends on how busy aka the weather. What time indiana time are we meeting up

They are open 9am to 5pm Indiana time.....So I'll be there at 8:50. ;)

The tower is okay but we could park across the road where the trails start by the woods. Lots of spots over there and at 9am we will be able to claim a lot of that area. The tower only has so much area to take. Also the weather is breaking next week so I expect a huge turnout for the park in general so the earlier you can get to the gate before they open at 9am the better it will be.