DYNATEK COIL INSTALL

MikeNick

I just got my new coil an there's only one wire in the box. I called the place I got it from an guy said I need to cut the one wire in half an crimp it an some other shit. Is this right?? The wire is about 10" I'd said an one end has a boot on it. I have to look at it again when I get home but any input would be appreciated. Thanks..

I just got my new coil an there's only one wire in the box. I called the place I got it from an guy said I need to cut the one wire in half an crimp it an some other shit. Is this right?? The wire is about 10" I'd said an one end has a boot on it. I have to look at it again when I get home but any input would be appreciated. Thanks..

They come with 2 wires.

They come with 2 wires.

So the wire I have with the cap on it, that cap plugs over one of the 2 poles on the coil right? I thought that dude on the phone was a fuckin idiot. He said you don't understand what Im sayin..I'll deal with his ass tomorrow. Thanks Snop.

Mine came the same way.....1 coil wire.....1 cap....

What the hell is up with that anyhow???

Fuck no. I didn't get any plug caps, just the 1 one wire, now I got this guy at badboyzdiscountparts on ebay tellin me i have to cut the plug wire in 2 pieces. Which that can't be fuckin right. He said the kit comes with all the parts. You have to cut the plug wire then crimp it on the coil I guess, I said well one end of the wire has a cap on it where it slides over one of the two post on the output side of the coil. He said just look at it when you get home, you'll see what I'm sayin...Fuckin nonsense.

Just talked to tech guy at Dynatek. He's expediting me another plug wire tomorrow morning for free... The guy I talked to was very professional and the guy at badboyzdiscountparts is a retard. +1 for DYNATEK ......

Let me know what you think of that coil when you get it on. I've been thinging of getting one.