2 new oko 30mm carbs

glamislove

hey guys i have 2 brand new oko 30mm carbs for sale that come with a brand new motion pro throttle cable as well.. they come with a new jet kit in each carb as well. i also have some clear float bowls as well for extra..

thanks

looking to get 185.00 shipped, or prefer local pickups, located in roseville,ca

okocarbs.jpg

oko30mm1.jpg

Edited by glamislove

i smell scammer............

[/quo

you smell scammer? when i prefer local pickup? youre a fucking asshole dude. who are you? i bet you are a fat motherfucker who rides a stock banshee..

kind of guy who walks around at the dunes talking about people and lies, drinking a beer, then walks up to the drag hill to watch people race..

[/quo

you smell scammer? when i prefer local pickup? youre a fucking asshole dude. who are you? i bet you are a fat motherfucker who rides a stock banshee..

kind of guy who walks around at the dunes talking about people and lies, drinking a beer, then walks up to the drag hill to watch people race..

Wow.

HAHA

wow what a mouth this guy has! some people just need to grow up, glamislove or what ever your name is, were you loved as a child? go on craigs list and post up your big mouth under the rant and rage section and leave us alone , you can buddy up with some of the other cry babies on this site and take them with you, and your 1 carb that you can get more of some time down the road, maby i think ummmmm nope i cant get the other one seriously dude dont post stuff for sale unless you have the rest of it to go with it......... its simple logic, and you dont need to go off on a rage about someone you know nothing about, time to grow up. if you want to learn how to post some thing for salelook at my ad, 1 wheel nut, i may be able to get more pm me if you want to hear my line of crap.

wow what a mouth this guy has! some people just need to grow up, glamislove or what ever your name is, were you loved as a child? go on craigs list and post up your big mouth under the rant and rage section and leave us alone , you can buddy up with some of the other cry babies on this site and take them with you, and your 1 carb that you can get more of some time down the road, maby i think ummmmm nope i cant get the other one seriously dude dont post stuff for sale unless you have the rest of it to go with it......... its simple logic, and you dont need to go off on a rage about someone you know nothing about, time to grow up. if you want to learn how to post some thing for salelook at my ad, 1 wheel nut, i may be able to get more pm me if you want to hear my line of crap.

shut the fuck up dude and go kill yourself and family..

shut the fuck up dude and go kill yourself and family..

dude you seriously need to seek mental help. its just not healthy for you to go around typing so very aggressivly! you sound very angry, a lot of pent up rage inside that little head of yours, why ill bet you go through a computer key board at least once a week by typing all your MEAN and HURTFUL words so hard, im telling you being such an e-dick just isnt good for you, now go get mental help and hug from some one who doesnt hate you...... well at least get some help

[/quo

he knows u like a book... lmfao...

DiSkOe*1