Engine Rebuild Help Needed...

Alright about 3 weeks ago i tore everything down to start my first ever 4mm build, i finally got all my parts and everything and put in the crank and put cases back together except i dont know how the throttle cable and all that on the top is supposed to look, wondering if anybody has a link to a banshee rebuild like running all the coolant lines and intalling all the gears and all that. A simple how to with a pic or two would be awesome, as for right now im stuck on the engine so if someone could even snap a pic of the top of their engine to show me how the throttle goes... would appreciate all the help thanks guys!!!

if you pick up your gas tank and look at the front of it you will see a indent in the center of the front of the tank.... this is where the throttle cable runs threw. also, put the cable on the inside of the bar that the coil mounts on. (towards the back of the bike)

hit me up if ya need to know where anything else runs or if the above does not make sense to ya,