35 keihin carbs

I have a set of 35mm kienin PWK Carbs that are coming with my new shee im buying on saturday. I dont think im going to want them because i do alot of trail riding and not in need of carbs that big. If your interested shoot me a bid via PM. Id be interested in trading for smaller carbs or parts too. Just checkin interest now. I'll have my shee on saturday and I'll be posting pics of it and what not so you can see the carbs. Thanks. I also can have the carbs polished if you'd like.

I have a set of 35mm kienin PWK Carbs that are coming with my new shee im buying on saturday. I dont think im going to want them because i do alot of trail riding and not in need of carbs that big. If your interested shoot me a bid via PM. Id be interested in trading for smaller carbs or parts too. Just checkin interest now. I'll have my shee on saturday and I'll be posting pics of it and what not so you can see the carbs. Thanks. I also can have the carbs polished if you'd like.

I'm looking for carbs like yours. I have some 30mm carbs with k&n filters. I just had some port work done to my cylinders and the guy tells me I should get bigger carbs. Let me know if your interested on trading/cash.

I'm looking for carbs like yours. I have some 30mm carbs with k&n filters. I just had some port work done to my cylinders and the guy tells me I should get bigger carbs. Let me know if your interested on trading/cash.

[/quote

Just wondering if you were interested in trading I have pics. If not how much would you want for them.

[/quote

Just wondering if you were interested in trading I have pics. If not how much would you want for them.

Send me pictures..What kind? $300 shipped or maybe trade.

ame='lansingbird' date='12 November 2010 - 09:46 AM' timestamp='1289573169' post='1184823']

Send me pictures..What kind? $300 shipped or maybe trade.

They are 30mm with k&n filters, intakes, and outerwears. They are in great shape and have only had 5 or 6 runs till I built my motor and now they run the bowls dry. Just need bigger carbs. do you have filters or intake?

They are 30mm with k&n filters, intakes, and outerwears. They are in great shape and have only had 5 or 6 runs till I built my motor and now they run the bowls dry. Just need bigger carbs. do you have filters or intake?

I'll post pics later today because I'll have to pull them from bike. If you can post pics of yours that would be great.