THANKSGIVING weekend @ dumont

bennieben1

ill be heading to dumont with vegasjeff, victor, and some other buddies. another hq member named clinton said he will be there too. just seeing who else is going to be there so we can meet up. wont be taking my banshee, but i will be on my raptor. i plan on duning like crazy.

Thats a great pic freaky! My man diskoe sported that cape I made him all weekend.got all the bikes in that pic aswell, nice job! I'm just going for the day on saturday and probably just hang at the hill.i got a fresh $20 bill for ya, if that will help lure you out for the day..

look at that sexy mf right there.... wooo baby... i think ill be out for thanks... should be atleast a day trip .... prob come out friday night... stay wit my buds at hill on sat... show jeff and bennie how to do more than ride in a straight line up a hill... freaky come out man... day trip/camp out... lets take ur toybox... ill help toss in on fuel and shit.... holla..u cats got my number or pm me here... lets have a good time.. that cape was fucking sweet... bitches all on my nuts... h8rs taking notes... jeffie seats llc makes the best...

DiSkOe*1