Ocotillo Wells CA.

kawa110

Its Glamis season. Hit up Glamis instead.

Glamis season? LOL, WUT?

It's DESERT season. Last time I checked Ocotillo Wells is in the Anza Borrego Desert State Park.

Ocotillo is pretty sweet for dirt bikes. I'm not a big fan of riding quads out there, there's just not too much to do on a quad. I have lots of friends that go there on a regular basis and love it. It's just not MY cup of tea. Maybe when the single seater is done I'll go hammer her out there for a few days. I'll hit you up for sure! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

planned on camping out just west of holly road on the south side of s-22 near shade covers and restrooms. We will be putting a wooden pallet at s-22 and the unmarked dirt road just before heading up the hill on s-22. after turning on the unmarked road you should see a chain link fence on your right. I have a blue shee with shark mouth bumper and skin graphics, white and green pop-up trailer.

I had a awesome time, i had more fun riding the 110's around camp and through crossover trail. Climbed devils slide on the shee and the cr. Rode out to blowsand hill and had lunch ther. Also went to the mud volcano. The clay formations out ther are amazing to see. Ill be going back in 2 weeks. Wasn't even cold at night. after i upload pics on comp ill post them. Should i post pics here or somewere else.

• 3 weeks later...

the best way of importing dvd to imovie on mac

Found a good software for import dvd to imovie

Once I was very disappointed that I can't import dvd to imovie 11 for mac.Thanks to the dvd into imovie converter mac ,which can import dvd imovie 11 .Besides,it import dvd into imovie to a great number of devices like ipod ,iphone ,blackberry ,zune etc on. In a word ,if you have great movie and feel like sharing on your mac or you mobile devices for mac ,the imovie import dvd converter helps a lot .Experiences with firsthand told me it is a very smart tool for mac .

In fact ,I has applied this mac dvd ripper for importing dvd into imovie for one year,it is easy to use.

how to import dvd to imovie

convert dvd to imovie 11

how to import dvd into imovie

dvd into imovie

importing dvd movies into imovie

turning dvd into imovie

import dvd into imovie

dvd to imovie 09

importing dvd to imovie