Any Wakeboarders on here?

bbluebanshee

Yes sir! I have 4 boards, two Liquid Forces, just got my Hyperlite Murray Nova in the other day and a Watson Hybrid that I love. I seriously will ride until the lakes are iced over. Then we go to Florida for a month over winter (mid December through mid January) where I continue. Right now I'm riding behind a tige, but we also have had a moomba which was a good boat.

Sweet!! I have either been looking at getting a Hyperlite Murray Nova, or the 2009 Hyperlite Murray 140...not finding too much of the 2009 though. Alsoo looking at getting a set of Ronix Cell bindings. This last year i ran a Ronix Frontier...a fun board, but want something that doesnt flatten out when i hit the wake. I ride behind my i/o 2007 sea ray sport...hopefully within the next few years, be able to get an actual wakeboard boat. But my i/o will suffice for now. what kind of skill level are you?

Next season, I am planning on going back to basics...really going to practice riding switch for the first few weeks to become a bit more comfortable....then its time to start hitting spins.