banshee frame

so i have noticed some rust spots on the front of my frame under the radiator should i be worried about and is the banshee frame known or not known for cracking over time or under pressure there are no cracks that i can see but if they do develop what is the best of going abut this welding or buying a whole new frame or gusseting the frame and who makes great stock banshee frames other than lonestar for a reasonable price

I wouldn't worry. Just clean the rusty area, sand all the paint and rust off until you have clean metal. If the rust looks extensive (big holes that weaken the overall strength of the frame) look into getting the area replaced with non-rusty metal at any fabrication shop, or check out ebay, they have frames all the time for a few hundred bucks. If the metal looks ok and the area is clean, has no rust, and is dry, hit it with some rattle can primer and paint and you're good to go.