flexx bars from faastco

yamaha banshee

so i ride woods does anybody have flexx bars from faastco if so are they superb for getting rid of arm pump and to help u perform better and are they great bars i know all the pros use them but i dont know if that means any thing

They are fantastic and worth every cent.

Im sriously overwhelmed at how well these bars preform. I expected a little less vibration and less arm pump but shit 330 bucks it better do that. Well it did that and a HELL OF ALOT MORE. I put in the blue elastometers for less up and down movement over ruts and roots and just that alone was worth it. I cant tell you how much less up and down movement there is and the vibration and hard hitting heavy bucking of my old Renthal Fatbars are no longer an issue with Flexx bars. These bars team up with the suspension and just pulverize any kind of abuse to your arms upper chest forget about getting tossed from your bars ever again. I rode so much harder and so much longer than I ever did before with absolutly no arm pump. Simply Amazing. Would I buy them again? Is it worth $330.00 YES EVERY PENNY!!!!!!

I just bought my Lonestar 4130 Chromoly steering stem with Antivibe clamp too. They will be in for my next ride. Im exhuasted from riding all weekend.

Here just check the link out instead of me copy and pasteing

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=115764