2011 BansheeHQ Spring Ride St. Joe State Park (Park Hills, MO)

run

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow dave , thats really cold makin fun of old people....lmao

I've never had anybody accuse me of bein nice. This is nothin new. I'm kind of an equal opportunity offender. I dont discriminate. That wouldn't be PC.

Better get me some too. I'm prob gonna need it.

What are you runnin these days Mike?

Just a reminder. 13th,14th,15th, next week we are doing our quad fmx show in farmington,mo at washita off road, trails. its about 15 miles south of st. joe park and is privatly owned, not state owned. means less rules and no rangers. the place is huge and has every type of riding you can think of. we will be doing 3 to 4 shows a day and free stuff to throw out to the crowd and alot more, including huge bon fires and music! there will be big magazine companies their and professional photographers. hope yall can make it out! god bless all!:cheers:

Just a reminder. 13th,14th,15th, next week we are doing our quad fmx show in farmington,mo at washita off road, trails. its about 15 miles south of st. joe park and is privatly owned, not state owned. means less rules and no rangers. the place is huge and has every type of riding you can think of. we will be doing 3 to 4 shows a day and free stuff to throw out to the crowd and alot more, including huge bon fires and music! there will be big magazine companies their and professional photographers. hope yall can make it out! god bless all!:cheers:

I know I'm the new guy but there rules state no excessive speed there and spark arrestors must be in. I know at st Joe you can run and not have to worrie about exhaust and speed. Just saying because I know st Joe is a blast. Read the rules at washita off road.

Does anyone know what the coditions are? With all the rain i just wondered how much water is on the sand. Any out look on the weather?

Looks like fri 70s and chance of shower. Sat cloudy and 66. Sun sunny and 67. Should be a nice weekend.

Mike, found a case leak on my turd yesterday. Not sure if it's gonna get fixed in time for this weekend or not. Always somethin.

On the way home. Stopped for some BBQ. What a piece of crap of a weekend. Friggin wet, drizzle, mud, sucked ass. Anybody else go? Saw a black superduty with Oklahoma plates. Feel sorry for them drivin that far for this crap weather.