PTR to CPI pipes?

Ratshee350

Just a few questions fellas. I have a set of Paul turner Mid pipes. Would my setup see any benefit to a set of shearers of CPI inframes? Will list specs below

Bored .20 over

No Port work

Pro Design Cool head

Paul Turner Mid Pipes

V Force 3's

Pro Flow adaptor to Pro design filter(no airbox lid)

Timing +4

Stock Carbs(300 Mains, Stock Pilot, 3rd clip needle)

i have a 14-41 gearing also if that makes a diff

New to the banshee world so i hope i gave enough / right Info. I do plan on in the near future going with a 4 mil and a port job that i see is very common on the site here. I only ask because i can get a set of Cpi's for a good deal right now.

Thanks

Jeff at FAST racing has a set for $450 shipped. Thats a killer deal on an almost brand new set of pipes. I personally hated my CPI's on my unported stock jug motor. Had zero bottom end and fuckin hated em. I personally wouldnt run cpi's if your gonna trail ride and stuff. I'd find a set of T-5's or trinity's

You will hate cpi's if you're trail riding. When I had mine on my stock motor I got my ass whooped by other pipes banshee's wit no port work. They were running t-5's and fmf's and pipes like that. You gotta have a motor that will make those pipes work and you just dont have the motor for em. Pick a pipe based on your motor and ur riding. Dont pic a pipe cuz it looks cool. U'll hate cpi's i promise if your runnin a stock motor and/or trail riding with a stock motor. T-5's or trinity's in my opinion. And also, realistically how long do you think it will b before you do a 4mill? Realistically now, none of this crap of next month unless u got a shit ton of money socked up. For now, just get urself some toomey's and be done with it. u'll be muuuuch happier.

Edited by KickStartMyHeart

I hear what you guys are saying. Mainly the pipes i see ion banshees in my area are FMF and T5's anyway. I honestly wont be doing the 4mill and port work till after the winter unless my motor blows up sooner. I'll stick with the pauls turners for now or try to get a set of Toomeys cheap. Thanks again

Edited by Ratshee350