do I need a rebuild please help!

ok so today I was riding at a really crappy place....(not by choice) and I hit a puddle and the bike stalled it probably took around 20 or 30 kicks to get the bike back. Once it ran it was really choppy for a short period of time then ran fine.. Then I looked behind me and smoke was pouring out of the right tailpipe(facing the back of the bike from behind it) white smoke was jjust pouring out.. Mind you the right pipe ha s always smoked a little bit.. So they could have been beat for a little while. The bike starts alot easier when it's cold then when it's hot. Any and all help would e greatly appreciated. Thanks alot sam.

If it is still coming out of the overflow, pop the top and see how low it is. If it is now then it might be a head gasket. Oh yeah what color is the smoke that's coming out? Did u swap spark plug cabs around? Might be time to do a leak down test.

well i did add to the coolant before.. but.. this was a compete coolant flush, and all new.. but all of my gaskets were re done when i got my trans was done does that include head gasket..?? ill do a leak down test how expensive of a fix is this???

well i did add to the coolant before.. but.. this was a compete coolant flush, and all new.. but all of my gaskets were re done when i got my trans was done does that include head gasket..?? ill do a leak down test how expensive of a fix is this???

To fix anything in the trans, it requires a case split. They could have just taken he jugs off with the head still on. But most people dont.

Pop the rad cap and start it. Grab a light and look down into the fluid. Look and see if you can see air bubbles. And what cooler is the smoke? Is it White, Black, or Blue?