carb help needed

sanscon

I bought a 96 shee with a hole in one piston. the bike was built and after four hours of duneing it blew. I took the top end off to find shaving in the crank, i split the cases. i have a hot rod welded crank, 400 cheetha kit and cool head. my question is why the hole in the pistion? the domes are 18 and my thoughts are the fuel was not what should have been run in it, full race fuel, it got hot and boom. my plan is to put 24 domes back in it and run 91, what carbs should i be running? it have 28 keinins that apear to have been tooled in the air horn. Any advice is welcome this is my first shee, and just want to dune with out break downspost-37707-1287336335596.jpgpost-37707-12873363494804.jpgpost-37707-12873363654656.jpg

Im not sure if a leak down test was done after the rebuild, but when i get back together i will do one. and yes it did get hot before the melt down, the side with the hole in the piston t5 pipe is all blued, my guess from heat?