3 lovers

Duneman101

Three guys were sitting around talking about how good they were, An Italian, a Frenchman and a Redneck:

The Italian says, "When I've a finished a makin love I go down and gently tickle the back of her knees, she floats 6 inches above the bed in excstacy." The Frenchman replies "That is nothing, when I've finished making love, i kiss all the way down her body, and then i lick the soles of her feet with my tongue, and she floats 12 inches above the bed in pure excstasy. The redneck says, "That aint nothing. When I've finished porkin the ole lady, I git out of bed, walk over to the window and wipe my weiner on the curtains. She hits the effin' ceiling!!!!!"

Three guys were sitting around talking about how good they were, An Italian, a Frenchman and a Redneck:

The Italian says, "When I've a finished a makin love I go down and gently tickle the back of her knees, she floats 6 inches above the bed in excstacy." The Frenchman replies "That is nothing, when I've finished making love, i kiss all the way down her body, and then i lick the soles of her feet with my tongue, and she floats 12 inches above the bed in pure excstasy. The redneck says, "That aint nothing. When I've finished porkin the ole lady, I git out of bed, walk over to the window and wipe my weiner on the curtains. She hits the effin' ceiling!!!!!"

GIT-R-DONE :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: