new 129$ +2 axle?

bad 350 shee

Ive sold alot of these. Proly put one on the wifes bike. Dont no if this one is but Vitos has these as well for $139 or so. Close to the Same price if you add the shipping cost on this one.

There made of the same material as the stock ones and look exactly the same. There just 2" wider. G force axles are great and usually my first choice, but like everything else in our industry theres always someone comming out with something just as good or even better sometimes and selling WAAAYYY below what it could be sold for.

Never heard of one breaking on anyone, how bout you guys?

How do they compare in weight against the other brands?

If they are made out of the same material as the stock ones, but just longer, I would say they will be prone to bending. I have seen plenty of stock axles bent, and would imagine that adding more leverage would make it more susceptible to bending.

If they carry the same warranty as a durablue or g-force, I say go for it, but buy it from a reputable dealer that you know will be around if you should need them in the future.

Never heard of one breaking on anyone, how bout you guys?

How do they compare in weight against the other brands?

They weigh about the same maybe a little less than the G force. Any axle on the market has the possibility of bending. Just like any motor could blow up, any a arm could bend, any wheel could bend any handle bar could bend. It happens. Nothing is for sure.