Let the games begin!

Renthal bars with black bar pad and odi lock on grips. $40

Carl020.jpg

ASV levers. The brake lever is for a yfz and is on a yfz master, the clutch is a universal quad lever. $60

Throttle has a Nacks billet cover and comes with a braided line, but a small piece of the line broke right where it seats in the carb top. It never affected me, just wanted to make you aware of it. $40

Carl022.jpg

Carl021.jpg

Stage 3 elkas with compression, rebound and preload adjustability. They are setup for a #170lb rider on +2+1 arms. However I'm 230 and they felt good to me as well. $650

Carl019.jpg

Carl018.jpg

*EDIT* The Elka guy just called me and I had him go ahead and set it up for a stock length swinger so it would apeal to larger crowd of potential buyers. He is done with it and sending it back tomorrow. Thanks!

The matching rear Elka, Stage 3, is at Elka right now getting revalved with new oil and orings etc., ie complete service. Its setup for a #220lb Stock length swinger. However Elka sells rear springs for $90 bucks shipped so it can easily be changed. It has the long travel Elka linkage as well. I don't have a pic of the shock because its not back from Elka yet, but should be this week sometime. It also come with Elkas resivoir mount kit, new in the package. $700

Carl024.jpg

Carl025.jpg

Carl047.jpg

+6 round house swinger built by our fearless leader Locohomo. It comes with carrier and brake stay, $250

Gforce axle +2+4 comes with blank warranty card, $140

Aftermarket rotor, $40

Rear caliper with block off, $50

Rear hubs $30

Carl023.jpg

Carl045.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC propeg nerfs, bent, been rewelded and some of the nets need re sowed. I've been rockin them all summer, so they still work, just in pretty beat up shape. If you want better pics, let me know. (dirty ones in pic) $50

AC propeg nerfs in great shape $150

Carl047.jpg

Carl043.jpg

Brand new Lonestar rear braided brake cable for a +8/+10 $30

Blue lock on grips $20

Trail tech lights with 4 spare bulbs, 2 spot and 2 flood $85

Carl042.jpg

New seat cover never installed, don't know the brand and its not a gripper $20

Carl040.jpg

Rear shock that was freshly revalved with Race Tech Gold valving and new oil. The guy that built it for me built it way to light, so it needs a spring and valved for your weight. $50 Send it to MATTSC on here and he will hook you up with you need. The valve kit and service on this shock cost me $275 and I never even used it....

Linkages, $15 a piece

Carl039.jpg

The original, good chrome Rockets with silencers. $400 Chrome is in pretty good shape and no dents.

Carl038.jpg

Billet stator cover $85

Noss cool head with big bore 19cc domes $150

Carl038.jpg

Working stator $40

Carl036.jpg

Flywheel $45

VForce 3 reeds with good reeds and gaskets, $125

Pro design water pump, gear etc. $60

Kicker gears $25 a piece

Carl035.jpg

Chrome stock shifter lever, nice. $30

Good kickers, pretty tight $40 a piece

Carl034.jpg

Magnum billet clutch basket, very low hours great condition $100

Comes with a good stock clutch and outer clutch hub.

Carl033.jpg

Rear skid plate $30

22cc domes for noss style head, $30

1 brand new 21cc dome $20

Box of spark plugs, you pay shipping and they are yours.

The transmission and crank are sold.

Complete bottom end minus some small parts like bolts washers etc. The trans works fine and there is no rod play on the crank. I have never opened it up so I don't know what it looks like for sure, but the crank spins free and the rods aren't loose. The pistons are smoked though. The cases are mint. The stator looks like it sat in water so I don't know if it will work or not. I will part it out if there is enough interest, otherwise $400 as is. Plus I'll throw in all the nuts and bolts and whatever the hell else I can dig up.

Carl028.jpg

I also have a straight frame that I think is a 2001 or 2002. I can get the numbers off of it if you are interested. $200, would rather not ship. When you come to pick it up, bring cold bud light and it will probably get cheaper.

Please add a reasonable amount of shipping to all listed prices. If I missed something you see in the pictures just ask.

My number is 660-924-6375. I have 100% feedback on ebay and on the HQ.

Plugs are gone and its an aftermarket skid.

Also I'm already getting a shit ton of pms about shipping and paypal fees. Please add 3% for paypal. It protects me as the seller and you as the buyer. 3% won't kill anyone. Please understand that some of this shit is going to cost a little more than others to ship. If I shoot you a shipping price I'm merely guessing. I WILL refund you the difference if I charged you to much. On the other hand if I didn't charge you enough, I'll eat it. Sounds fair? Also, if your not happy with any of this stuff, send it back and I'll refund you money. I will be at the LS ride on thursday-Sunday so if you buy parts after wednesday, I won't be able to ship them until I get back on monday. If you want me to bring something to the LS ride, just tell me. Thanks fellas

Ryan

Sounds good bbc...

Can ya send pics of the skid plate... is it decently straight?

Shipping would be to CAD

should prob specify that im in Ontario and not far from the boarder... so not shipping accross CAD or anything

I need your address to give the most accurate quote possible.

Picks of the skid

Carl057.jpg

Carl056.jpg

Ok, stuff thats sold:

Asv levers

Front Elka shocks

Cool Head

Clutch basket

Water pump

Vforce 3 reeds

Seat cover

Duneable trany

10mil crank

Wickeds

Front brake system

stator cover

Race Tech rear shock

1 stator

ODI grips

Rear skid

Rear Elka and linkage

Rear rotor

Front hubs

Trail Techs

Rockets

22cc domes

I will update as things move along. Please allow me time to get this stuff boxed up and shipping prices quoted. I'm trying to get everything thats paid for shipped out today and tomorrow.