BADLANDS!

Looks like a few guys from here are going to the badlands this saturday the 16th. so if you wanna meet up with us at any time of the day feel free. please respond so we know who all plans on being there. ride on!

• 4 weeks later...

nm cleaned my carbs and accidently bent my floats all up. the one i ordered isnt going to get here in time. will go back prob next weekend if possible.

Yo, don't know if you are available on Fridays, but me and a group of friends are going to the badlands this Friday. Let me know if you can make it.. Most of them drive utility quads so it would be nice to have another banshee there.

Steve

Yo, don't know if you are available on Fridays, but me and a group of friends are going to the badlands this Friday. Let me know if you can make it.. Most of them drive utility quads so it would be nice to have another banshee there.

Ste 90 ve

aww man wish i could go i work friday, plus when i put the new carb i did a comp test and was at 90 on my only running right cylinder so its all tore down, but ive got two other quads as back up, are you guys gonna be there saturday as well?

Not going to be there Saturday, we live in Lafayette which is only 30 minutes away.. Hit me up the next time you go, I will do the same.

ok will do. i usually just ride by myself so it will be nice to ride with a fellow banshee owner.

• 2 weeks later...

Im south of Chicago, and head down there to Attica as often as I can. Im not gonna get another trip in this year but will definetly be down there alot in the spring! PM me here if you guys want to set up an actual date for a spring meet up there! Maybe the forum will send us a banner to hang or something. I have three bike I'll bring(including my Banshee), and I have many friends with Banshees, utilities, bikes etc, that love to go! Lets set something up!! :cheers: